Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Preserving Memories with Canvera Printing Services || Online Photo Book printing


Recently we had a small event at home and I clicked lot of photographs. Now I was getting calls for my parents everyday about sending the hard copies. I wanted to print them in some good pattern and I needed time for that. I was not getting enough time to give them a good presentable shape. I created few collages using Photoshop Elements and wanted to order a Photobook. I explored lot of options in India and found Canvera.

Even I didn't order Photobook from Canvera because I found the prices unreasonably high. But the main thing I liked that Canvera provides a light application to create Photobook with lots of options(Backgrouns, Frame designs, layouts etc). I have seen the quality in Photofair-2008 and its good.

Have a look at Canvera in case you ar looking for quick and quality printing solutions...

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails